Moringa TeaRegular price $ 11.00
Moringa leaves are highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients.
Moringa has a green, earthy taste - similar to matcha green tea. It is delicious mixed into food or drinks for a nutrient boost.
Moringa leads to modest reductions in blood sugar and cholesterol. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and protect against arsenic toxicity.
Additional benefits include:
- 25% plant protein including all 9 essential amino acids
- 24% fibre
- A rich source of Vitamin K
- A source of vitamin A & calcium
- High in antioxidants
- Iron: 32.2% of your daily requirement (NRV)
- Vitamin A: 18.9% of NRV
- Vitamin E: 16.9% of NRV
- Rich source of calcium (24.7% NRV)
- Great for Stress Reduction
- Wonderful for Digestion
- Eye Health
Ingredients: Organic Moringa Leaf
Organic & All Natural. Fair Trade.
Amount: 3g /1½ teaspoons
Steeping Time: 4 to 6 minutes
Suggested Use: outside of being consumed as a tea, you may steep some and add to a smoothie for a nutritional boost.