Cacao NibsRegular price $ 11.00
Cacao nibs are crushed seeds from the Cacao plant. Cacao is the key ingredient in chocolate. The texture of raw organic cacao nibs is similar to that of roasted coffee beans. They have a deep chocolate flavor, which can best be described as slightly bitter and deliciously nutty.
Cacao nibs are a popular source of nutrition. Including them in your diet provides a range of health benefits including:
- Muscle & Nervous Function: Rich magnesium levels more than 300 biochemical reactions in our bodies
- Obesity: High fiber content can help you lose weight
- Anemia: Iron-rich cacao helps to ward off iron deficiencies
- Immune System: High vitamin C content promotes resistance to infections and inflammations while nitric oxide impeding the metastasis of tumour cells
- Antioxidants: High levels of zeaxanthin help prevent damage caused by free radicals
- Healthy Cholesterol: Prevent hypercholesterolemia and hyperlipidemia reduce LDL cholesterol and elevate good HDL cholesterol
Cacao nibs can be enjoyed as a snack, added to another tea blend or enjoyed alone as a tea. We love topping them on our breakfast bowls and desserts.
Ingredients: Organic Cacao Nibs
Certified Organic & Natural