This variant is currently sold out
One of nature's greatest gifts and best kept secrets. Seriously. It took us years to discover this amazing wonder.
Few plants have as widespread a history as betony. Used since the Roman Empire, when it was considered a remedy for a wide variety of diseases, the plant was ascribed magical powers. Today the plant continues to be used in traditional medicine.
Taken as a tea, it is used as;
- Relief from Asthma
- Potential prevention from Epilepsy
- Treatment of Nerve Pain
- An astringent to treat diarrhea
- As a gargle or tea for irritations of the mouth and throat
- Used to treat anxiety
- Given as a tincture for the treatment of headache
- Heartburn Relief
- Bladder and Kidney Stones
Certified Organic & All Natural.
Amount: 3g /1½ teaspoons
Steeping Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Caffeine: Yes, moderate