Fat Snax - Double Chocolate

Regular price $ 11.99


Fat Snax makes great-tasting snacks for the keto and low-carb lifestyles. For our cookies, we utilize ingredients like coconut flour, butter, and almond flour. Each Fat Snax cookie is made to put a smile on your face with 0 sugar, just 1-2 net carbs (depending on variety), and 8 grams of healthy fat. 

Double Chocolate Chip is double the deliciousness

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium  35mg (1% DV), Potassium 45mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV),  Fiber 2g (8% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars), Sugar Alcohol 2g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 2g (4% Dv), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV).  Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Allergen Information: Eggs, Dairy, and Tree Nuts. Manufactured In a facility that processes Peanuts.

Taste the Difference

Organic & All Naural

Lemon Lily makes 100% natural and certified organic teas which are free of artificial flavours, glutens and GMOs. We are also nut free and vegan.


I have been obsessed for 2 years now with this tea. The blends are incredible. They use REAL ingredients and don't try to fake it with 'natural flavours' like Davids Tea

Ana K

I'm into drinking teas and Lemon Lily Tea is one of my favourite in Canada. Its natural and organic loose leaf teas are remarkably fresh and the prices are reasonable.

Hyeyoung P


Curated from around the world

Our History

Est. 2012 in Toronto, ON

Loose Leaf Organic Tea

superfood powders, matcha and hot chocolates